• Applications should cover the informations requested in this → form. Additional information like CDs, illustrations &c we like to receive.
• Please get acquainted with the inclusive and exclusive criteria below.
Mandatory the applications must be handed in at the hibou-Foundation’s postal address. Applications and data electronically communicated are neither considered nor answered.
• fine arts or
• literature (preferrably in German language),
of which the corresponding documents are handed in in time and match our schedule (→ Dates)
Of no importance are
• Nationality, domicile or age of the applicant
• Place of project execution
• Duration of the project
• no connection with Switzerland is afforded; neither of the applicant nor the project.
• projects which do not concern the foundation’s purpose
• documents which are handed in electronically
• documents not handed in timely (→ Dates)
• applications with vague or insufficent informations of the project or the project’s responsible person
• applications concerning fellowships, the financing for stays abroad or livelihood
• applications including different independent projects
• more than one application of the very same person or group of persons during the mentioned interval (→ Dates)
• applications which do not fit the foundation’s dates (→ Dates)
• secondary applications with the very same project
• applications including revivals of already realised projects
• established or permanently subsidised institutions, as well as state, municipal or communal institutions
• predominantly social, pedagogical, therapeutical or educational projects even if they are realised by artistic means
• religiously or politically motivated projects
• projects of active or former members of the Board of Trustees as well as their first relatives
• Applications sent to the private address of members of the Board of Trustees
Insufficiently stamped mail with no consignor will be refused
The Board of Trustees maintains silence towards third party about applicants and projects unless an applicant is mentioning his application in the presence of third party spontaneously.
For handed in documents no liability is taken.
(last update: 21st of November 2021)